- Nvidia Shield Confirmed for Release Later this Month
- Tekken Revolution: Major Update to Bring New Modes and Character Customization
- GTA V: First Gameplay Trailer Releases Tomorrow
- UK Chart: Dead Island: Riptide Enjoying Top Spot for Third Straight Week
- BioWare Announces Dragon Age: Inquisition Panel at PAX Prime 2013
Treyarch’s mighty Call of Duty: Black Ops II is confirmed to receive a third DLC pack known as Vengeance.
It will consist of four new multiplayer maps called Cove, Detour, Rush, and Uplink; a new zombie map called Buried which is set in the Wild West and the addition of an upgraded version of the Ray Gun called Ray Gun Mark II.
“Vengeance addresses the community desire to have super controlled, head-to-head gameplay that’s pushing you,” said David Vonderhaar, the designer of the game. “And the players that have the skill are the ones who will come out on top of those battles.”
In the series of downloadable content for the Black Ops 2 module, this will be the third DLC to hit the game. The first two were Revolution and Uprising; each offering a bunch of multiplayer maps and some love for the undead.
The Vengeance DLC pack will come first to the Xbox 360 as part of an exclusivity agreement. It will then follow up with a release on the PS3 and PC.