- Demon’s Souls, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD to be Free for EU PS Plus Members
- Soulcalibur: Lost Swords Releases in North America this Winter
- PS Vita Mega Pack Bundle Announced, Contains 8GB Memory Card and 10 Games
- Super Ubi Land Title Needs to Change – Ubisoft
- GTA V: Patch 1.04 Fixes Ongoing Issues
Love the zombie thriller Walking Dead? Well you are in for a treat as the release dates of the spine-chiller series new instalment has been announced. The Walking Dead 400 Days is a transitional episode between the first and second seasons of the mega-hit episodic series.
The game is going to cost 4.99$ and will be available on PlayStaion 3, Xbox 360,PC,Mac,iOS and for the first time PlayStaion VITA Handheld. Here are the release dates on the respective consoles:-
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
The Walking Dead 400 Days archives the frightening aftermath of the un-dead uprising and the new five characters stand against them as they all go through the extreme struggle of the first 400 days of the ultimate catastrophe.
The episodes can be played in any order whereas all the five characters have to face dreadful circumstances in which they are immensely tested. Focused around a Georgia truck stop, the story develops and the players control the flow of the epic cliff-hanger by their decisions and actions.
Fans are not sure whether the actual series content will be included or it’s going to something else but they are happy that they are able to enjoy and learn more about the gruesome series.