- Far Cry 4, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Prince of Persia Under Consideration at Ubisoft
- Work on Cyberpunk 2077 is “Going Really, Really Well”
- Xbox One Priced at a Hefty $499, Launches in November
- Tretton: The Past Indie Scene Has Saved the Games Indusry from a Pale Future
- Microsoft Points Converting to Local Currency in “Late 2013″
Day 5 of Steam’s summer sale feature a couple of worthy purchases that should be done immediately.
The featured games in the sale are the following and will last until the next 7 hours:
- Castle Crashers ($3.74 – 75% off)
- Dawn of War II Franchise ($7.49 – 75% off)
- Dishonored ($10.19 – 66% off)
- Dust: An Elysian Tail ($7.49 – 50% off)
- Killing Floor ($3.99 – 80% off)
- Max Payne 3 ($9.99 – 75% off)
- Reus ($4.99 – 50% off)
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion ($9.99 – 75% off)
- Terraria ($2.49 – 75% off)
- Wargame: Airland Battle ($19.99 – 50% off)
Dishonored above should be the first priority on everybody’s list. Arkane’s title surprised everyone with its steampunk themed stealth title; which originally was inspired by Thief but ended up with something unique altogether. If you already have Dishonored then move on to Max Payne 3 or Dawn of War II franchise. Personally I’d go with Dawn of War because the latest Max Payne was an annoyingly brooding mess; which is a far cry from what we had in the original title.
Indie titles Terraria, Dust: An Elysian Tail and Castle Crashers are really awesome choices and I recommend it to all.
Meanwhile Don’t Starve is up for sale in the Flash department. The game is similar to Minecraft and takes a lot of patience to work with.