- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Sequel Could be Around the Corner
- Battlefield 4 Features Over 12GB of Optional Installations on Xbox 360
- Batman: Arkham Origins Knightfall Pack Features Skins and Maps
- PAX Prime 2013: Killer Instinct Breaks Down to Different Fighting Styles
- Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC Inbound August 16th
Rockstar Games are holding up to their promise of continuous content updates for their game, both online and single player. According to a latest report, the developer will begin rolling out new content by next month.
Early November will be greeted with the Beach Bum pack which contains new weapons and beach-themed vehicles, available in both the story mode and GTA online. The DLC will also include a variety of new customization options for the player’s multiplayer character; these customizations will include new tattoos, hairstyles, and new online jobs to play with.
This update will be followed up at some point in Fall with the previously promised GTA Online Content Creator. This feature wil allow players to create, share, and play custom Death Matches and races. The developers at Rockstar will hand pick custom made jobs and feature their favorites under a ‘Rockstar Verified’ banner.
It’s good to see Rockstar working hard on the multiplayer feature which has seen quite a supply of it’s technical issues at the start. Here’s hoping there will be more work put into the main campaign in the form of a single-player DLC.